quarta-feira, 11 de março de 2009

Em flor / March blooms

image1

Pouco a pouco a Primavera vai-se instalando no jardim, cada dia há uma nova flor, temos de estar atentos para as ver todas.
Estas são algumas das flores que encontrei esta manhã.

Spring is slowly spreading across the garden. Every morning ther are new flowers to look at. These are some of the flowers I found in the garden this morning.

dsc_0001-7
Freesia sp. O perfume é inigualavel. Este é um dos meus recantos favoritos nesta altura do ano.
Freesia sp. There is no match for its perfume. This is definitely one of my favourite spots at this time of year.

dsc_0003-7
Bergenia cordifolia

dsc_0007-7
Freesia sp. Desta vez em amarelo
Freesia sp. In yellow this time.

dsc_0008-8
Erigeron sp

dsc_0011-5
Bulbine frutescens

dsc_0004-7
Narcissus tazetta. Por favor não façam caso da erva daninha mesmo ao lado.
Narcissus tazetta. Please pay no attention to the weed next to it.


dsc_0002-7
Zanthedeschia aetiopica

dsc_0006-7
Cistus sp

dsc_0013-6
Echium candicans. Já falta pouco...
Echium candicans. Almost there...

7 comentários:

Katarina disse...

Those shots are gorgeous! You're lucky to have these blooming plants in March!
Katarina

analuciana disse...

Gosto nastante da luminosidade das suas fotos, é uma constante sua. Será um grande abuso da minha parte se lhe perguntar como o faz? Eu ando a tentar perceber como tirar o melhor partido do ISO, mas sem grande sucesso.

Dalva M. Ferreira disse...

Sim... somos abençoados por termos tal variedade de flores. Aqui no Brasil, o inverno é uma piada! Eu diria que temos duas estações apenas: primavera e verão, com dias mais friozinhos ou menos quentinhos.

Abraços!

ameixa seca disse...

Cheira a Primavera nesse jardim :)

chaiselongue disse...

Spring has certainly arrived! You have cistus flowers already ... it will be a couple of weeks before they come out here. Beautiful pictures, as always, but I wish we could smell the freesias!

Lisa at Greenbow disse...

Such wonderful photos of beautiful flowers. I can't wait until I have something to show like this. It is still freezing here today. UGH...

Katie disse...

I am really loving all of your photos. You have such an amazing skill, I am jealous.

All of your flowers would look at home in my garden. I was just reading a book about Northern California plants/what does well here. And yes, I do have a pomegranate! It is a wee little guy right now, and I imagine it will be trained into a shrub, so it therefore did not even dawn on me that it should be in my tree post.