sexta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2008

Beleza silvestre/Wild beauty



Vejam só o que encontrei enquanto andava a fotografar as minhas amendoeiras. É linda não é? Se calhar não sabem, mas é uma orquidea! Uma orquidea autoctone! E a crescer no meu terreno!
Embora não tenha a certeza parece-me tratar-se de uma Ophrys bilunulata.

Look what I found while photographing my almond trees. Isn't it beautifull? Don't know what it is? Well, its a native orchid! And its growing on my garden!(in the uncultivated part of it)
I think it might be an Ophrys bilunulata, but I'm not sure...

5 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Beautiful in any language! Thank you!

Crix disse...

Já?
Olá gintoino, mas que sorte. Por aqui este ano ainda está tudo muito atrasado. Bem que eu ando á caça (fotográfica) delas mas nada de flor ainda.
Abraço

gintoino disse...

jodi, thank you for your visit and for your comment. It is indeed a beauty.
crix, e logo no meu "quintal". Tenho de ver se as consigo multiplicar (devem dar sementes, não?)
lisa at greenbow, it's tiny, but beautifull. I feel very lucky to have found it in my garden.

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen disse...

Orchids are always lovely, native or not.

Barbee' disse...

Oh! Lucky you! Beautiful gift you found growing in your garden.

You have a very beautiful and interesting blog.